Friday, June 8, 2012

Warlock: Master of the Arcane Contest!!

Everyone knows 12 o'clock is the witching hour. The first 5 prospective Warlocks who leave a comment the closest to 12 noon CDT (GMT - 5:00) on June 8th 2012 at http://www.oneguytoomanygames.com/2012/05/warlock-master-of-arcane-review.html will receive a free Warlock: Master of the Arcane code from me, courtesy of the generous folks at Paradox Interactive. Then you too can join in the magical fun.


Please either post your comment from an account you can be contacted at or include a way to contact you in your contest submission.


Edit: 9:56 AM -- 
I will be away from the computer for a bit at an appointment, so I will announce the winners as soon after noon as I can. I don't expect to be gone too much past noon. Please remember to include contact info with your submission. I forgot to mention the code is a Steam code.


For more information on this game please visit the official sitehttp://www.warlockmasterofthearcane.com/

12 comments:

  1. I am also another guy with too many games and I figure one more couldn't hurt.




    ...could it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warlock! I don't have it yet, and was waiting on Steam. But now...

    tanmerch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. I've heard a few good things about Warlock. It's a game that might not have prompted me to take the plunge at full cost, but I'd definitely give it a free copy a fair shake.

    You can contact me at palantir_7 AT yahoo.com
    (replace the " AT " with "@", of course)

    Thank you very much for this opportunity! I will definitely be keeping an eye on this site in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be up for this, if any keys remain! I've been considering this game for a while now, but haven't yet taken the plunge. The world (and my game library) needs more fantasy grand-strategy games... (andyrau AT gmail DOT com, if I made the cut)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warlock looks interesting, and I enjoyed the demo! Btw, like your reviews - you've so far reviewed a lot of games I am interested in - keep writing them :)

    enhorning@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I didn't read the instructions very well and left a comment at the wrong place. Oh well, enjoy your games everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a copy please!!!! pgh_kid2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The winners were posted in the Warlock review comments, where the entries should have gone. Sorry the entries here weren't eligible (see instructions), but thanks for trying. Warlock is on sale on Steam and GamersGate for 50% off. Definitely worth $10 if you enjoy this type of game.

    ReplyDelete